Health Foundation (2015) Evaluation: what to consider. London, The Health foundation
- Q (national)
- ENQUiRE (East Midlands)
- American Evaluation Association (www.eval.org, 2004)
- Aveling EL, Jovchelovitch S. Partnerships as knowledge encounters: a psychosocial theory of partnerships for health and community development. J Health Psychol 2014;19:34–45
- Brewster, L et al. BMJ Qual Saf 2015;0:1-7.doi.10.1136/bmjqs-2014-003732
- Dixon-Woods M, Martin G, Tarrant C, et al. Safer Clinical Systems: evaluation findings. Learning from the independent
- Evaluation of the second phase of the Safer Clinical Systems programme. London: The Health Foundation, 2015.
- Dixon-Woods M. The problem of context in quality improvement. London: The Health Foundation, 2014.
- Dixon-Woods M, Bosk CL, Aveling EL, et al. Explaining Michigan: developing an ex post theory of a quality improvement program. Milbank Q 2011;89:167–205.
- Hadish W, Cook, T. Levitpn L (1990) ) Foundations of program evaluation. Sage Publication
- Scriven (1991) Evaluation Thesaurus. Sage.